Coveted career credentials
We've been called an "academy company" for our ability to develop our associates into the best in the business. That's why a unique Limited Brands internship with our family of world-renowned brands is the ultimate place to incubate your career.
Many apply, and those who make it are rewarded with a 10-week immersion experience with the world's most admired specialty retailer. Those selected will:
- Experience first-hand the power of our values and culture – and how they create top results.
- See how the pioneers of specialty retail build and deliver the best brands, products and customer experiences.
- Participate in real, challenging work experiences in their field.
- Opportunities to network and develop relationships with top leaders and legendary teams.
- Enjoy all Limited Brands has to offer, from product discounts to associate-only experiences and community activities
Internships are offered in all disciplines, including:
- Merchandise Planning & Allocation
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
We are seeking juniors and seniors pursuing their bachelor’s degree and first-year graduate students who:
- Have demonstrated a passion for retail and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Embrace collaborative and inclusive environments
- Have exhibited leadership and an aptitude for building relationships
- Love to analyze information, solve problems and reach shared decisions
- Have a minimum 3.0 grade point average
Limited Brands is a family of associates creating the world’s best brands, supported by industry-leading operations and led by our values.
- Victoria's Secret
- Bath and Body Works
- Victoria's Secret PINK
- La Senza
- Henri Bendel
- C.O. Bigelow
- White Barn Candle Co.
- Mast Global, Inc. – our production, sourcing and logistics team, managing the manufacturing and movement of our products around the world.
- Limited Brands Technology Services – our technology team
How to apply
Click here to search and apply for available internship opportunities or search by using the keyword "internship". You also may find that internship opportunities with Limited Brands are posted on your campus’ job board, and you can submit your resume through your school's career website. Sign up for Job Alerts now to receive updates when new internship opportunities are posted.
Once your profile has been submitted, a member of our college recruiting team will review your experience and contact you if your profile corresponds with our requirements and available opportunities.